Infratech 2021 is open: More information about Infratech to exhibitors
- Wednesday 19 May 2021 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Thursday 20 May 2021 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
The opening ceremony will be held on Wednesday, 19 May 2021 at 5.15 p.m. in the auditorium of Turku Fair Center. The evening event for invited guests and customers in the exhibition areas from 7–9 p.m.
- Saturday 15 May 2021 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday 16 May 2021 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Monday 17 May 2021 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Tuesday 18 May 2021 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Exhibition disassembly:
- Thursday 20 May 2021 3 p.m.–12 midnight
- Friday 21 May 2021 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
The exhibition stand may not be emptied or disassembled prior to the start of the official disassembly time under penalty of a €500 fine.
Terms and conditions of exhibition participation
Infratech 2021 terms and conditions of exhibition participation. In addition exhibitors shall comply with the general terms of participation and general instructions of Turku Fair Center.
Terms of payment
Payment is due within 14 days of the date on the invoice, after 26 April 2021 within 7 days of the date on the invoice. Penal interest is charged in accordance with the Interest Act. Extended terms of payment must be agreed on separately in connection with registration as an exhibitor.
Note: The exhibitor can cancel registration free of charge until 31 December 2020.