Infratech 2021 is open: More information about Infratech to exhibitors
- Wednesday 13 October 2021 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Thursday 14 October 2021 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
The awards ceremony will be held on Wednesday, 13 October 2021 at 5.15 p.m. in the auditorium of Turku Fair Center. The evening event for invited guests and customers in the exhibition areas from 7–9 p.m.
- Saturday 09 October 2021 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday 10 October 2021 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Monday 11 October 2021 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Tuesday 12 October 2021 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Exhibition disassembly:
- Thursday 14 October 2021 3 p.m.–12 midnight
- Friday 15 October 2021 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
The exhibition stand may not be emptied or disassembled prior to the start of the official disassembly time under penalty of a €500 fine.
Terms and conditions of exhibition participation
Infratech 2021 terms and conditions of exhibition participation. In addition exhibitors shall comply with the general terms of participation and general instructions of Turku Fair Center.
Terms of payment
Payment is due within 14 days of the date on the invoice, after 20 September 2021 within 7 days of the date on the invoice. Penal interest is charged in accordance with the Interest Act. Extended terms of payment must be agreed on separately in connection with registration as an exhibitor.
Note: The exhibitor can cancel registration free of charge until 5 February 2021.